Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-06-05 Origin: Site Inquire
Croissant is a very popular type of bread. Many bakeries still sell it as a sign. As a hipster, they can’t help but want to try this star bread at home. Have you tried it? If you don’t know how to get started, take a look with the editor.
1. Add milk, eggs, cream, sugar, and yeast to the dough mixer and start stirring.
2. When the flour forms the dough, add butter and continue to stir the dough until the dough becomes even and delicate.
3. Grease the bottom of the bowl and put the dough inside for the first proofing. When the fingers pour flour into the holes, the dough does not retract or collapse, and proofing is complete.
4. Exhaust with a rolling pin, roll into a round cake shape, cover with plastic wrap and wake up for 10-15 minutes.
5. Divide the dough into equal parts.
6. Roll out each small portion of the dough into a sharp triangle with thin edges at both ends, and then roll it into a horn shape for a second proofing (to save time, you can use the baking oven to lower the temperature to use it as a proofer room).
7. You can brush a layer of egg yolk on the surface, put it in the oven, the temperature is 175 degrees, 16 minutes, the surface can be colored.
So the croissant is finished, have you learned it? Of course, if you need mass production, we have special equipment for you to choose, such as industrial dough mixer, dough proofer and industrial ovens, please feel free to contact us.
Address: North Of Weier Road,East Of Jingwu Road,East Zone,Anping county,Hebei Province,China
Whatsapp/Wechat :0086 15127880005