Rotary Ovens are produced with quality workmanship and material. Proper installation, usage and maintenance of your oven will result in many years of satisfactory performance.
Rotary Ovens Preheat
For best results, the rotary oven must be preheated to the baking temperature before starting the baking.
1. The door must be closed to heat the oven. Only during timed baking, the rack bracket will rise and rotate.
Note: From the last baking, the rack bracket will be in the unloading position.
2. Press the power off button to turn on the oven.
3. Press the UP or DOWN arrow next to the SET temp window to enter the desired baking temperature. The actual oven temperature will appear in the "Oven Temperature" window.
4. After the oven reaches the set temperature, wait 30 minutes for the steam system to charge.
5. Now the oven is ready for baking operation.
The rotary oven and its parts are very hot. To prevent burns, use a thermal pad or protective gloves when loading or unloading the oven. After opening the loading door, hot air and steam will be released from the inside of the oven. To avoid burns, please open the door slowly and keep the door open.